Within the Chemistry department we aim to:
- help pupils enjoy Chemistry and develop a thirst for further knowledge in the subject,
- develop pupil skill set that can be transferred to other areas throughout all aspects of life,
- apply chemistry to help pupils understand natural processes in the world around them,
- solve problems, present solutions clearly and interpret results to form concise, accurate conclusions,
- develop the ability to reason logically, classify and prove hypothesis,
- develop qualities of co-operation, flexibility & teamwork.