St Patrick’s College is a Catholic school which creates an environment to foster rich, religious training and solid academic education in a Catholic value-orientated manner.
VISION AND AIMS
WE AIM TO:
- create an atmosphere in which the pupils’ experience of school is happy and enjoyable and through which they learn to appreciate their cultural heritage.
- create a learning environment where each pupil will value the Christian way of life.
- help pupils reach their full potential by nurturing their individual talents and abilities.
- ensure that pupils experience a curriculum suited to their intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual needs, preparing them for adult and working life.
- develop a working partnership with parents and carers, enabling everyone concerned with the welfare of pupils to work in a mutually supportive way.
- develop skills that allows our pupils to become good citizens, enabling them to make a positive contribution to the environment and society.